By Phylicia Teymer
It’s the holiday season! The time of year where you may be looking forward to what’s in your mailbox (not bills, or junk mail). It’s typically a great experience when you discover a special holiday card handmade just for you. It definitely is for me! I’d like to share how you can make your very own personalized greeting card to bring a smile upon your friends’ and family’s faces this year.
- Scissors (Creative Edge Scissors & Precision Cutter optional)
- 4 contrasting pieces of paper/cardstock (typically to fit season/occasion – Cut the pieces of paper to the following dimensions: 6in x 5in / 5in x 4 in / 4.5in x 3.5in / 3.5in x 2.5in)
- Message Stamps (Choose a few to match occasion)
- Crafter’s Tape
- Ink Pad (Black/Your Preference)
- Add-ons (Bows/Flowers/Gems/Your choice)
Watch my How To Video:
- Cut cardstock to appropriate dimensions.
- Apply crafter’s tape to back of cardstock & adhere together
- Apply stamps to front of card.
- Include any additional add-ons (use crafter’s tape, if necessary)
- If you have an envelope, you may apply stamps to front.
- Add address, postage stamp, and MAIL!