IBM (July 2014 – July 2016)
•Built structure of on-site social plan now utilized by multiple IBM brands for social media plan preparation and execution.
• Develops social strategy for IBM Enterprise Social Solutions (ESS) and IBM Smarter Workforce (SWF) brands. (Primary current campaigns: #NewWayToWork / #SmarterWorkforce – among many others)
• Working with management to develop even more efficient social data analysis practices & conversion funnel (actionable insights / impact on ROI).
• Creates social (earned) media execution plans for ESS & SWF events:
+ IBM ConnectED 2015 – Increased engagement by 95% YTY, increased reach 55% YTY, helped increase awareness of & demand for IBM Verse registrations.
+ IBM Partnerworld Leadership Conference 2015 – Created & led on-site social plan for event & Emerging Leaders group.
+ CeBIT 2015 Conference in Hannover, Germany – Assembled and led international social team across 5 regions on behalf of IBM for the world’s largest technology conference.
+ Developed process for live content creation in multiple languages across various regions (German / Spanish / French / Italian / and English).
+ Increased awareness, helped educate European market & whitespace of primary solutions, drove increase in amount of IBM Verse Registrations.
+ Society for Human Resource Management Conference (SHRM 2015) – Assisted in development of social plan. Overall campaign drove 14% increase YTY in impressions, increased share of voice (w/in overall event) by 8% YTY.
• Selected as an Emerging Leader for IBM’s Emerging Leaders Program.
• Recognized with IBM Spirit Award (2014)
• Managed a Federal Govt territory comprised of several Civilian Agencies across the United States to drive opportunity development, & meet and exceed revenue targets (quotas) through leveraging current/prospective client base & by communicating effectively across internal/external channels and partners.(Fed SE Territory- CDC/TVA/ORNL/SRS/NASA)
• Consulted with federal leaders both over the phone & in-person as their dedicated software resource to assist them in strategically leveraging the appropriate technology to address their workforce optimization efforts.
• Provided sales leadership by improving customer experience through ability to actively listen, apply thorough understanding of client’s industry, determine customer needs, & guide through IBM Solutions.
• Generated new business leads through both cold calls & social media, builds awareness of IBM software offerings, rapport with customers, & actively listened to industry news and insights.
• Developed opportunities by leveraging social media outlets such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, & Hootsuite, etc. by marketing to specific customer needs.
• Served as a team leader for IBM Connections/Social Media Utilization; Initiated inter-departmental teaming, improved efficiencies in team processes, created synergy & communication across selling channels within the greater IBM Team.
• 2013 Hundred Percent Club Distinction
• Highlighted in IBM Social Sales Insider – November 2013 edition
• Social Selling Co-Leader / Ambassador – I helped educate & show the value of social selling to increase opportunity & potential revenue for our Atlanta Sales Center IBM employees.
• IBM Global Sales School (GSS) – Studied Consultative Selling, Sales Management & Development, Negotiation, & Solution Building.
• IBM Top Gun Training – Received top-of-the-line training to understand, articulate, & correspond to customers based on their IBM Collaboration Software needs.
Associate District Manager
ADP (Feb 2011 – June 2012)
• Managed a local territory of Small Business Services 100+ clients/5000 prospects and devised strategic marketing plans to meet and exceed sales quotas to current and prospective client base.
• Identified opportunities for prospective business and locate prospective customers by having a minimum of 75 business conversations/meetings a week.
• Worked with Networking Channels including CPA’s, Bankers, Clients, Powercore chapters, and other Marketing Avenues to grasp nearly 85% of all new business through Referrals.
• Created effective presentations to Referral Channels and prospective clients for Referral Networks.
• Assisted with the training and mentoring of other associates to increase the effectiveness of our sales team.
• Exceeded Fiscal Year 2011 Sales Quota goal